A Beautiful Saying: "The love of ALLAH is like an ocean; You can see the beginning, but not the end..."

February 22, 2012

Thank You To Get Well Wishes



©       Prayer is the best treatment for any disease, I was ill and you came to me in hospital and bestowed me with get well wishes and prayed for me. I am grateful to you for your well wishes.

©       In life, a man suffers from a lot of hardships and disease. Patience is one of the best things to get well; you encouraged me and prayed for me to get rid of sickness, I am very thankful to you for this.

©       Health and illness is part of life, everyone suffer from diseases but when loving people like you are with a man then surely their prayers and care has effect and no doubt patient recovers very soon. I am very thankful to you for caring and praying for me.

©       A person who is sick often remains mentally disturbed and this makes disease to stay more, but when good people like you who want to serve humanity are with us then illness removes in no time, thanks for you get well wishes and love too.

©       When dear ones are suffering from any hardship and worry and disease, caring person can not rest and want them to be happy, I have recovered too much from my disease and this is the result of your wishes, care and prayers. Thanks a lot for such a special love.