A Beautiful Saying: "The love of ALLAH is like an ocean; You can see the beginning, but not the end..."

February 22, 2012

Thank You For Good Luck Wishes



Ø       In all matters, prayers really matter, I was very confused but succeeded in this tough task, it was all about your prayers and wishes for my good luck, thank your for your love.

Ø       As everything goes on its way but our prayers, love and struggle give us way and hope to change them, your good luck wishes are the sources for my this great success, I am grateful to you for these sincere wishes.

Ø       If any one fears from facing life challenges I will suggest them to have company and friendship of good loving and sincere people whose good luck wishes never go in a waste. Thank you so much for your wishes.

Ø       In difficult and confused situations courage given by family, relatives and friends like you really matter too much, I was afraid of all the coming events but your good luck wishes done a tremendous job for me and I went through all problems. Thank you for bestowing with your prayers.

Ø       When good friends and companions of life are with us, we are not afraid of anything, you are very pious and your prayers have great affect, you remembered us in your prayers it’s your greatness. I am very thankful to you for this.