A Beautiful Saying: "The love of ALLAH is like an ocean; You can see the beginning, but not the end..."

February 29, 2012

Thank You For Exams Wishes



Ø       During my exams you have wished and prayed a lot and I have done a great job in my test, all of it is due to your prayers and well wishes. I am very thankful to you for it. May God bless you too!

Ø       Examination is always very tough, very aching and difficult things but now I have go through of it and remained successful, this is the result of your prayers and wishes for my examination that it seemed very easy. I want to thank you for special prayers for my exams.

Ø       I feared too much by the time of my examination but all went very good. I think there is no my expertise, it is just due to your sincere prayers and special wishes for me throughout my examination. I am really very thankful to you for this.

Ø       I have always disliked exams and tests, its very tough job but due to prayers and best wishes of my family, friends and loving people like you, I have been successful in my examinations. Thank for your best compliments.

Ø       I really needed your prayers during my exams, I was not expecting such a great success, but all happened excellent. I want to say thank to you, keep on praying for me.